- Rapid Care has enforced procedures for all its units to be HIPAA compliant
- Security and Access of Data
- All sensitive files are kept under the authorization of Senior Management
- Copying of documents is authorized by Senior Management.
- All files are handled with strict adherence to company’s secure policy
- CD drives, USB ports and other storage media are removed from all user systems
- All user systems are protected by a fire-wall
- According to HIPAA requirements the work area, server room, cafeteria, parking lot is monitored by CCTV
- We use Domain level authentication to monitor access within the network
- Only the System Administrator has rights to create user ids and give access privileges
- Generator backup ensures uninterrupted operations even during a power outage
- Regular training is imparted to employees to ensure employee awareness of HIPAA requirements
- Posters showing HIPAA messages are found all over the work area to increase awareness
We at Rapid Care understand the sensitive nature of healthcare information and have securely handled the same over a decade complying to HIPAA standards.