This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices of Rapid Care.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is being used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Rapid Care is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Only Rapid Care has access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct means. Rapid Care will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Rapid Care will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason for which you contacted us. Rapid Care will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data Rapid Care has about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data Rapid Care has about you.
– Have us delete any data Rapid Care has about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Rapid Care takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Any sensitive information such as credit card data that is collected from you will be encrypted and transmitted to rapid Care in a secure and reliable way. You can verify this from the closed lock icon that appears at the bottom of your web browser, or the “https” that shows up at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While Rapid Care uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, it also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which Rapid Care stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.