- Rapid Care has enforced procedures for all its units to be HIPAA compliant
- Security and Access of Data
- All sensitive files are kept under the authorization of Senior Management
- Copying of documents is authorized by Senior Management.
- All files are handled with strict adherence to company’s secure policy
- CD drives, USB ports and other storage media are removed from all user systems
- All user systems are protected by a fire-wall
- According to HIPAA requirements the work area, server room, cafeteria, parking lot is monitored by CCTV
- We use Domain level authentication to monitor access within the network
- Only the System Administrator has rights to create user ids and give access privileges
- Generator backup ensures uninterrupted operations even during a power outage
- Regular training is imparted to employees to ensure employee awareness of HIPAA requirements
- Posters showing HIPAA messages are found all over the work area to increase awareness
338 Adley Rd.
Fairfield, CT 06825