Legal transcription involves converting the spoken words from various civil and criminal court systems into text. The data to be transcribed is either dictated or recorded in the court, law offices, or at affidavit hearings with less official settings. The Information may incorporate affirmations, pleadings, interrogatories (Inquiries and Answers), audits of administrative hearing, and the like. For the most part, the data is recorded either onto tape or other advanced voice preparing frameworks.
In today’s technology-driven world, legal practice administration has greatly evolved. This change has necessitated quick, solid, and productive legal transcription solutions. Rapid Care Transcription, a pioneer in providing accurate transcription services, has been giving an extensive variety of innovation-driven solutions to different businesses. Our expertise and dedicated services will more than take care of all your legal transcribing needs. We provide legal transcription solutions to law firms, lawyers, and other court journalists, among others.
Types of Legal Transcription
- Investigation Transcription
- Forensic Transcription
- Time-Stamped Transcription
Advantages of Outsourcing Legal Transcription Services to RCT
- Greater flexibility
- Cost-effective legal transcription solutions
- Transcription experts with Legal qualifications
- Quick turnaround time
- Committed group of legal transcription experts for every client
- High-end technology
- Total security, privacy, and confidentiality
- Stringent quality control processes
- Ability to work on any transcription server interface & database interface
- Ability to support dictations over all modes such as, toll free numbers, smartphones, and digital recorders.