Hospitals can obtain real time feedback on compliance by Hospital staff with their clinical and non-clinical processes in place. Healthcare facility Administrators may measure compliance and use feedback in Operating Rooms and Surgical procedures.
Remote video monitoring not only increases security in hospitals but also enables controlling costs. Surveillance cameras and video data protect patients and hospital staff from potential security breaches, while providing reliable video evidence that helps improve productivity and prevent fraudulent claims.
- Improved productivity
- Increased safety and security
- Employee disputes can be redressed
- Real-time observation on regular basis
- Video evidence for investigations
- Adherence to regulations and standards